This message to all faculty, staff, and students has been approved by Dr. Sally McRorie, Provost and Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs.
Interested in tips and strategies to help you succeed in the remote learning environment? The Student Guide to Learning Online can help:
- Learn about academic technologies available to online learners
- Get tips for working within the Canvas learning management system
- Adopt strategies and habits for successful online learning
- Connect with campus support resources
- Find answers to commonly asked questions about remote learning
At FSU, we have been offering quality online and distance learning classes for many years. As you pursue studies this fall, you will have much support behind you:
The Office of Distance Learning provides continuous support to the FSU community. Find us on the web at odl.fsu.edu (faculty) or distance.fsu.edu (students), call 850-644-4635, or submit a ticket for technical support.
COVID-19 LINKS: Guide to Remote Teaching | Remote Working | Coronavirus Updates | FSU Alerts