This message to all faculty and staff has been approved by Kyle Clark, Vice President for Finance & Administration.
Attention Florida State University faculty and staff!
Full vaccination against COVID-19 is the best, most effective way to protect yourself and others from getting COVID-19 and preventing disruption of your studies, social activities, teaching, research or work.
Now through October 1 you can also register to win valuable prizes simply by getting fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- 4 employees will each win $150 in Dining Dollars for use at any Seminole Dining location
- 4 employees will each win a $150 FSU Bookstore gift card
- 5 employees will receive 2 Champions Club Football Tickets for the FSU Homecoming game on October 23
- 1 employee will win a reserved parking spot for the remaining 2021-2022 academic year
- 1 employee will win the use of a suite at the Donald L. Tucker Center during an FSU ACC home men’s basketball game
- 1 employee will win the use of a suite at the Donald L. Tucker Center during an FSU ACC home women’s basketball game
- 1 employee will win use of a suite during an FSU Baseball game at Dick Howser Stadium
On Friday, October 15, the University will hold a chance prize drawing for all fully vaccinated employees who sign up to participate. Any current employee who receives both doses of a 2-dose COVID-19 vaccine series (Pfizer or Moderna) or a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine (Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen) is eligible to participate.
To sign up for your chance to win, simply submit your proof of complete vaccination against COVID-19 here. Accepted forms of documentation include a CDC COVID-19 Vaccination card, Florida SHOTS record, or other state or international vaccination record. All documentation may be submitted as a photo, screenshot, or scanned copy and must be legible.
Submit for Your Shot to Win!
The deadline to enter is 11 p.m. Eastern time on Friday, October 1, 2021. Please visit vaccine.fsu.edu to learn more about FSU’s COVID-19 vaccine program and to register an account for a walk-in vaccination appointment.
Individuals who register must have completed the entire vaccination series by the October 15 drawing to be eligible to win.
Prize winners must provide a valid form of photo identification in order to claim their prize if selected from the chance drawing. Vaccine records will be verified. Vaccine series must be complete in order to win.
Thank you for your cooperation, and #StayHealthyFSU!