This message has been approved by Kyle Clark, Vice President for Finance & Administration.
Additional appointments are available now on April 21st. Once your account is created with CDR Maguire and you select “Get Vaccinated”, you will be asked if you have an Entry Code. In order to access the FSU vaccine clinic and select your appointment time, you must enter the code FSU2021 to complete your registration.
At this time, the University is administering the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine which is approved for use in individuals 16 years of age and older. Please note, minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian in order to receive the vaccine.
- Compromised immune system (such as cancer or if you take certain immunosuppressive medications)
- If you have been given any other vaccine two weeks before getting the COVID-19 vaccine. You should also not have any other vaccine until more than two weeks after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine.
- History of severe COVID-19 illness and you were treated with COVID-19 antibodies within the past three months.
- Currently, have a moderate or severe illness.
- Recently been diagnosed with COVID-19 and have not yet recovered and been cleared from isolation.
- Under quarantine as a close contact of someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- If you have a history of allergic reactions, you may still receive the COVID-19 vaccine as long as the allergy was not to a vaccine component. Clinical staff will monitor you after the vaccination for your safety.
Individuals who have the opportunity and would like to vaccinate outside the University are still encouraged to do so. Please remember to wear short sleeve clothing that can easily expose your arm on the day of your vaccination. You must bring a photo ID to your appointment.
For vaccination registration assistance, please call (844) 770-8548 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.