This message to all students, faculty and staff has been approved by Michael Williams, Associate Vice President for Finance and Administration.
We have taken the following precautions to help keep students, faculty, staff, and our dining team safe.
What to expect when visiting our dining locations as SAFETY is our top priority:
- A three-phased approach to define our deployment. We are currently in Phase 1 with “To-Go” style service.
- Even though the service model has been modified to address the safety needs, the quality and taste of our food offerings is still the hallmark of our program.
- Outdoor seating including tables and chairs, benches, and knee walls are available to accommodate guests. Visit campus.map.fsu.edu to find nearby seating.
- Continuous cleaning of all high-touch surfaces and enhanced sanitation procedures in the entryways, including hand-sanitizing stations.
- Separate entry and exit points, when available. One way traffic management and floor decals to help guest maintain social distancing.
- Contactless protocols with team members serving guests behind plexiglass shields, discontinuing self-serve stations.
- Dining Team completing daily wellness checks, wearing masks, increasing handwashing and continuous sanitation of all food service areas.
- 100% cashless (Accepting Dining Dollars, FSUCash, Credit and Debit Card, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay).
- Occasional longer lines and wait times during our Phase 1 approach. We will do our best to move through lines quickly and make this transition as easy as possible. We ask that you allow some extra time when visiting a location.
- Online Ordering is available through Grubhub, allowing you to order your favorite meals and beverages from select on-campus locations to minimize wait times.
To provide the safest environment possible for our guests and staff, we ask that all guests adhere to the following guidelines when entering a dining location:
Wear a face covering at all times.
Maintain social distancing by staying at least 6 feet (2 meters) from other people.
Adhere to the signs and floor decals located inside each location to navigate traffic patterns and maintain social distancing.
To access the most up-to-date information for Seminole Dining, visit seminoledining.com.