This message has been approved by Renisha Gibbs, Associate Vice President for Human Resources and Finance & Administration Chief of Staff, for distribution to all Deans, Directors, and Department Heads.
The Office of Human Resources will host an open Zoom Q&A on Friday, August 21. This meeting will cover general COVID-19 information. We are excited to welcome two notable guest speakers:
- Dr. Scott A. Rivkees, Florida’s Surgeon General
- Dr. Shamarial Roberson, Deputy Secretary for Health
Drs. Rivkees and Roberson are highly regarded experts in their fields, and we are fortunate to have them further expand our overall understanding of COVID-19. The information covered in the meeting will not be specific to FSU, and we encourage general questions about the virus and pandemic response.
Human Resources will select the questions that are generally applicable to the group, and the panelists will provide answers during the meeting. Unique or highly specific questions that may not apply to the group will be addressed individually. The deadline to submit questions is 2:00 p.m. on Thursday, August 20.
Instructions for Submission
- Email your questions to Gladys King at firstname.lastname@example.org by 2:00 p.m. on Thursday, August 20.
- Include the subject line “Open Zoom Question”.
- If you have multiple questions, please submit all the questions in one email.
- There will be no identifying information included with the questions when answered during the meeting or posted online.
We look forward to answering your questions!
Questions? Please contact HR-COVID19@fsu.edu.