This message to all faculty and staff has been approved by Robert Fuselier, Director of the Office of Distance Learning.
The Office of Distance Learning hopes you’re doing well and adjusting to a summer of continued remote teaching. As our team prepares for the summer course evaluation cycle, we wanted to make you aware of an approaching milestone:
- We pull course information from the Registrar’s master course schedule into our online course evaluation system (EvaluationKIT) this month.
- Once we pull that data, no new courses can be added to EvaluationKIT for the summer terms (except Summer C, which has a different cut-off date).
- Any course changes made in Campus Solutions after that data transfer will not be reflected in EvaluationKIT.
Here’s what you need to do:
- If you need to make course changes or additions in Campus Solutions, please do so by the end of day, May 18, 2020.
- If you need to make course changes in Campus Solutions after May 18, 2020, please make sure you do so in both Campus Solutions and EvaluationKIT.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our Assessment & Testing group. We can be reached at (850) 645-2730 or ODL-AT@campus.fsu.edu and will be happy to assist you. Visit our website for more information on course evaluations.
Please know that the Office of Distance Learning continues to provide support to the FSU community during this time. You can contact us at 850-644-4635, submit a ticket for technical support, visit our Remote Teaching page, or register for training at odl.fsu.edu/training.