Florida State University’s Presidential Search Advisory Committee unanimously approved today the schedule to produce finalists for the university’s Board of Trustees’ consideration before the end of September.
The schedule outlines currently anticipated dates for the application deadline, selection of finalists and on-campus interviews in the recruitment of the next president of Florida State University.
The schedule is:
- Sept. 2 – Application deadline
- Sept. 5 – Presidential Search Advisory Committee (PSAC) meeting to discuss candidates and select finalists
- Sept. 8 & 9 – PSAC conducts initial interviews with selected candidates
- Sept. 15-18 – Campus hosts candidates for extensive on-campus interviews
- Sept. 19 – Campus feedback due
- Sept. 22 – PSAC meeting
The search committee will retain all applications for the position received to date.
The meeting also included a public comment period.
The committee met in room 208 of the Augustus B. Turnbull III Conference Center, 555 W. Pensacola St., Tallahassee, Fla.