Every year, FSU Day at the Capitol is an important and exciting community event. It is an opportunity where Florida State University can showcase its preeminent colleges, academic departments, institutes and programs to legislators from the Florida House and Senate, legislative staff members, FSU alumni and the public.
This year, FSU Day at the Capitol will be held virtually on Wednesday, March 31. Students, faculty, alumni and friends of Florida State University are encouraged to show their school pride on social media as the university celebrates its academic and athletic success and looks toward the future.
Be a part of FSU Day!
Throughout FSU Day at the Capitol, you can stay in touch and be a part of the event by:
- Following @floridastate social media accounts for the latest #FSUDay posts and shares from the Capitol, across campus and Florida.
- Be sure to use the hashtag #FSUDay and follow FSU’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- This is also a great chance to share your FSU spirit by posting images of yourself wearing garnet and gold! Please include #FSUDay and tag @floridastate!
- Share content throughout the day from the Florida State University main accounts (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram).
- Watch and share the first #FSUDay video to be posted at 10 a.m. from the main Florida State social media accounts, highlighting FSU alumni and friends in the Legislature.
Visit www.advocateforfloridastate.fsu.edu for more information, graphics and details.